Solicitation is hereby posted
1. Changed Classification Code to Z - Mx, repair, and alteration of real property.
2. Changed Response Date to "blank" until known.
3. Changed Archive settings.
Sources Sought notice published under Project 150027 on 21 March 2018.
This notice is posted in accordance with FAR 5.2 and 36.213-2.
This RESTRICTED ACQUISITION is set aside - small business. In order to qualify for this program, an offeror must be a small business, prior to the closing date of the solicitation.
The NAICS code is 238220 and the Size Standard is $15.0M.
In accordance with FAR 4.1102 and DFARS 252.204-7004, Alternate A, System for Award Management (SAM), contractor must be registered in SAM prior to award. Offerors may obtain information on registration at https://www.sam.gov.
SOLICITATION NUMBER: FA8601-18-B-0003
Repair HVAC at facility 30884; Project 150027 will replace the aging HVAC systems in the building to include: new AHU's and associated ductwork, diffusers and return air grilles, hot and chilled water piping, and controls. Also included will be lighting, suspended ceiling, and sprinkler & fire/mass notification system. Restrooms will be made ADA compliant with new water piping. The existing air cooled chiller and gas hot water boilers are to remain. The contractor will be required to coordinate with Waibel (Dayton) Trane for modifications to the existing Trane air cooled chiller. Also, the Contractor will be required to protect various pieces of equipment that cannot be moved during construction.
The Air Force intends to award a contract with a 270 day period of performance.
The estimated magnitude of the entire contract is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
1. The solicitation with the official specifications and drawings will be available on the World Wide Web on or about 15 May 2018, at http://www.fbo.gov. The tentative date for receipt of bids is 15 June 2018. The period of performance is 270 days.
2. Hard copies of the solicitation will not be provided. You may, however, download and print the file from the web site www.fbo.gov.
3. There is no fee for this solicitation.
4. A registration page will be attached to the web site. You are not required to register. However, when you register, you will receive notice of any amendments and/or addenda that may be issued to the solicitation. If you have not registered, it will be your responsibility to check the web site for any changes to the solicitation.
5. You shall provide a signed copy of the SF 1442 and acknowledge and/or sign all amendments at the time and place specified in the solicitation for receipt of bids There will be a public bid opening. Sealed envelopes containing bids shall be marked to show the offeror's name and address, the solicitation number, and the date and time bids are due.
6. Contractors shall be capable of securing bonding for the total proposed amount (base plus options). However, contractors shall only be responsible for providing bonding for the base amount plus the amount of any and all options exercised at the time of award. If an option is exercised after award, contractors shall be responsible for securing the additional bonding equal to the amount of the option.
7. Contractors that are Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment are excluded from receiving contracts. Agencies also shall not consent to subcontract with these contractors.
8. Notice to Offeror(s)/Supplier(s): Funds are not presently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
This is a WPAFB Construction Contracting (PZIC) program. The current status is Pre-Solicitation and it is a Category Z - Maintenance, repair, and alteration of real property program.
Solicitation is hereby posted 17 May 2018
Deadline: Monday, June 18, 2018
Date Published: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Date Updated: Thursday, June 14, 2018
1940 ALLBROOK DRIVE, WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB, Ohio 45433-5309