THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)/SOURCES SOUGHT IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION.
THE SUBMISSION OF PRICING, CAPABILITIES FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, AND OTHER MARKET INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND ALLOWED UNDER THIS RFI IN ACCORDANCE WITH (IAW) FAR 15.201(e).
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
SOURCES SOUGHT DESCRIPTION
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources sought/RFI only. The purpose of this sources sought/RFI is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 334510 (size standard of 1,250 Employees). Responses to this sources sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources that can provide Pentex Endoprq Iq Capture Workstation that at a minimum meets the following salient characteristics with a brand name or equal product for the VA Loma Linda Healthcare System:
See Attached Documentation
BRAND NAME INFO:
DELL R630 APPLICATION SERVER
ENDOPRQ IQ CAPTURE WORKSTATION
INTERFACE CABLES FOR PROCESSOR
MEDICAL GRADE TRI-PEDAL FOOTSWITCH
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD RUNTIME SINGLE USER AND SERVER LIC
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD SINGLE USER &SERVER LIC MAINTENANCE
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD RUNTIME SINGLE USER LIC
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD RUNTIME SINGLE USER LIC MAINTENANCE
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD RUNTIME 4 CORE SERVER LIC
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD 4 CORE SERVER LIC MAINTENANCE
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD RUNTIME 8 CORE SERVER LIC
MS SQL SERVER STANDARD 8 CORE SERVER LIC AND MAINTENANCE
ENDO PRO IQ CAPTURE LICENSE (PER PROCEDURE ROOM)
ENDO REMOTE MOBILE CART SYNC LIC (PER MOBILE CART)
DOC-U-SCRIBE REPORTING LICENSE (PER CAPTURE WORK STATION)
MOTION PICTURE STUDIO VIDEO CAPTURE LIC (PER WORK STATION)
HL7 OUTBOUND INTERFACE (ORU)A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A
HL7 OUTBOUND INTERFACE (UNC/PDF)A A A A A A A A A A A
SOFTWARE SERVICE MAINTENACE AGREEMENT
INSTALLATION, TRAINING, CUSTOMIZATION
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested, and are capable of providing the sought out supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.)?
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
(4) If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
(5) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(6) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract number.
(7) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
(8) Please provide general pricing of your products/solution for market research purposes.
(9) Please submit your capabilities in regards to the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
(10) Please review salient characteristics/statement of work (if applicable) and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
(11) Please provide your DUNS number.
*** Submissions addressing Section (8) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items" meet all the salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than Friday July 20, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. EST. If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this sources sought. Responses to this sources sought notice are not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.
Deadline: Friday, July 20, 2018
Date Published: Friday, July 13, 2018
Date Updated: Friday, July 13, 2018