Aggregate Supply and Delivery Longbell
This is a combined synopsis and solicitation Request for Quotes (RFQ) for supply and delivery of aggregate to four locations on the Devils Garden / Warner Mt. Ranger District on the Modoc National Forest.
This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95 (January 13, 2017). This document constitutes the only solicitation. The project is set aside 100% for small businesses. The applicable NAICS code is 212311. The official Size Standard for that NAICS is 500 employees. The Product Service Code is 5610. All responsible sources may submit a quotation which will be considered by the Government. The Government intends to award a purchase order to the single quoter who offers the lowest price, so long as no exceptions are taken to the solicitation requirements.
Quotes are requested in the written format of the Quoter's choosing for the supply of 2520 Tons ofAggregate meeting the following specifications:
Aggregate for Class 2 and Class 3 AB must be clean and consist of any combination of the following:
1. Broken stone
2. Crushed gravel
3. Natural rough surfaced gravel
5. Processed reclaimed asphalt concrete, PCC, LCB, or CTB
Use either 1-1/2 inch or 3/4 inch aggregate grading. Do not change your selected aggregate grading without authorization.
If the aggregate grading test results, sand equivalent test results, or both comply with contract compliance requirements but not operating range requirements, you may continue placing AB for the remainder of the work day. Do not place additional AB until you demonstrate to the Engineer the AB to be placed complies with the operating range requirements.
If the aggregate grading test results, sand equivalent test results, or both do not comply with contract compliance requirements, remove the AB or request a payment deduction. If your request is authorized,
$2.00/cu yd is deducted. If AB is paid by weight, the Engineer converts tons to cubic yards for the purpose of reducing payment for noncompliant AB left in place. An aggregate grading and a sand equivalent test represents up to (1) 500 cu yd or (2) 1 day's production if less than 500 cu yd.
26-1.028 Class 2 Aggregate Base
When tested under California Test 202, aggregate must comply with the grading requirements for the sieve sizes shown in the following table:
Sieve sizes Percentac e oassina
1-1/2 inc h maximum 3/4 inch maximum
Operating ranqe Contract compliance Operating ranqe Contract compliance
2" 100 100 -- --
1-1/2" 90-100 87-100 -- --
1" -- -- 100 100
3/4" 50-85 45-90 90-100 87-100
No. 4 25-45 20-50 35-60 30-65
No. 30 10-25 6-29 10-30 5-35
No. 200 2-9 0-12 2-9 0-12
Aggregate must comply with the quality requirements shown in the following table:
Property California Test Operating range Contract compliance
Resistance (R-value) (min) 301 -- 78
Sand equivalent (min) 217 25 22
Durability index (min) 229 -- 35
Aggregate to following locations:
* Location 1 National Forest System Road - 42N57, QTY 1800 Tons
* Location 2 National Forest System Road - 42N03, QTY 360 Tons
* Location 3 National Forest System Road - 42N56, QTY 360 Tons
* Location 4 National Forest System Road - 38N54, QTY 480 Tons
To be considered for award, quotes must contain:
Contact Information Quoter name, Phone number, Email and DUNS number.
Price Quote 1. Pricing for all supplies and transportaiton cost.
QUOTES ARE DUE JULY 18, 2018 by 1:00 PM PST to:
Email (preferred) email@example.com , or Fax to 530-226-2474,
For questions or clarifications: Rebecca Wilcox at 530-226-2447 or firstname.lastname@example.org ,
The Contractor shall produce and submit one or more invoices, as preferred by the Contractor, electronically through the U. S. Department of the Treasury's Invoice Processing Platform System (IPP) at www.ipp.gov. In the case of a partial/ non-final invoice, the Contractor shall include or attach a short description of the portions being invoiced.
The Contractor new to IPP must register to access and use IPP for submitting invoices. Registration is free and can be performed after the acceptance of a Purchase Order by following instructions given at https://www.ipp.gov/vendors/enrollment-vendors. Contractor assistance with enrollment can be obtained by contacting the IPP Production Helpdesk via email to IPPCustomerSupport@fiscal.treasury.gov or via phone number (866) 973-3131.
Payment shall be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to the bank account identified in the Contractor's System for Award Management (SAM) registration, after the receipt and approval of any correct invoice processed through the Invoice Processing Platform (IPP).
Clauses Incorporated by Reference
52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions -- Commercial Items (no addenda) (Jan 2017)
Full Text Clauses
FAR 52.212-5 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT STATUTES OR EXECUTIVE ORDERS-COMMERCIAL ITEMS (JAN 2018)
(a) The Contractor shall comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses, which are incorporated in this contract by reference, to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(1) 52.203-19, Prohibition on Requiring Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements (JAN 2017) (section 743 of Division E, Title VII, of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 (Pub. L. 113-235) and its successor provisions in subsequent appropriations acts (and as extended in continuing resolutions)).
(2) 52.209-10, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations (Nov 2015).
(3) 52.233-3, Protest After Award (AUG 1996) (31 U.S.C. 3553).
(4) 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (OCT 2004)(Public Laws 108-77 and 108-78 (19 U.S.C. 3805 note)).
(b) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (b) that the Contracting Officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(8) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment. (Oct 2015) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
(14)(i) 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside (Nov 2011) (15 U.S.C. 644).
(22) 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Rerepresentation (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 632(a)(2)).
(25) 52.222-3, Convict Labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755).
(27) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Apr 2015).
(33)(i) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O. 13627).
(44) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving (AUG 2011) (E.O. 13513).
(48) 52.225-1, Buy American-Supplies (May 2014) (41 U.S.C. chapter 83).
(51) 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (June 2008) (E.O.'s, proclamations, and statutes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury).
(57) 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management (Jul 2013) (31 U.S.C. 3332).
(c) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (c), applicable to commercial services, that the Contracting Officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items: [CO Note: Paragraph (c) does not apply.]
(d) Comptroller General Examination of Record. The Contractor shall comply with the provisions of this paragraph (d) if this contract was awarded using other than sealed bid, is in excess of the simplified acquisition threshold, and does not contain the clause at 52.215-2, Audit and Records-Negotiation. [CO Note: Paragraph (d) does not apply.]
(e)(1) Notwithstanding the requirements of the clauses in paragraphs (a), (b), (c), and (d) of this clause, the Contractor is not required to flow down any FAR clause, other than those in this paragraph (e)(1) in a subcontract for commercial items. Unless otherwise indicated below, the extent of the flow down shall be as required by the clause-
(iv) 52.222-17, Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers (May 2014) (E.O. 13495). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (l) of FAR clause 52.222-17.
(v) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Apr 2015)
(vi) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Sept 2016) (E.O. 11246).
(viii) 52.222-36, Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities (Jul 2014) (29 U.S.C. 793).
(xii) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (Mar 2015) (22 U.S.C. chapter 78 and E.O 13627).
(2) While not required, the Contractor may include in its subcontracts for commercial items a minimal number of additional clauses necessary to satisfy its contractual obligations.
Deadline: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Date Published: Friday, July 13, 2018
Date Updated: Friday, July 13, 2018
3644 Avtech Parkway, Suite 180, Redding, California 96002