FROM: 10th Contracting Squadron, United States Air Force Academy (USAFA), CO
SUBJECT: Sources Sought
1. The USAF Academy 10th Contracting Squadron is requesting information from potential providers for ambulance services. The North American Industry Classification System Code [NAICS] is 621910 and the small business size standard is $15M.
2. Interested contractors whether potential prime contractors or interested potential subcontractors are encouraged to review the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) to gain an understanding of the requirement and provide feedback and questions to the contracting officer. Additionally, the government would like feedback on not having a transition period overlapping with the current contract and on requiring ambulance licensure in El Paso County?
3. This notice is also issued for the purpose of market research in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10. All responsible contractors interested in providing this service and who have the potential to provide this service (Prime or Sub) are invited to respond. Any information provided by industry to the Government as a result of this notice is voluntary. This notice is for planning purposes only and the Government will not pay for any information provided. If you are not interested and/or able to provide this service no response is necessary. The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. This sources sought announcement is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government, implied or otherwise, to issue a solicitation or to award a contract.
4. The following is a synopsis of the requirement contained in the PWS: The scope of service under this potential acquisition is to provide full emergency patient transport services at the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) to include the USAFA flight line, cadet area, community center, Pine Valley and Douglas Valley housing. This emergency patient transport service shall consist of dedicated ambulances positioned on USAFA. One ambulance shall be physically located shall be physically located at the USAFA flight line to cover flying operations. The requirement is anticipated to be for a 1-year base period with 4 option years.
5. All interested and qualified sources should submit the following documentation to this office by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1:00 PM MST, 23 July 2018:
a. Name of Company and Address, Point of Contact, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Website (if applicable)
b. Representation/Certification of small business socioeconomic status
c. CAGE code and DUNS Number
d. Examples of prior services provide of similar nature
e. What is your estimated cost per year for this requirement? You will not be held to this price, it is only for market research purposes.
f. Examples of prior completed Government contracts, references, and other related information
g. Standard commercial practices for pricing, delivery/inspection and terms and conditions relevant to this requirement
h. If you require different terms and conditions than those normally used by the Government, what are your commercial terms and conditions? Please feel free to provide a copy of your terms and conditions for this type of work.
6. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR OFFERS OR A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. DO
NOT SUBMIT PROPOSALS AT THIS TIME.
7. Any questions regarding this notice can be directed in writing via email to the following points of contact. To promote maximum competition and clarity, all questions and responses regarding this requirement will be posted via amendment to this notice.
Contract Specialist, Ms. Brittney Biscone
Contracting Officer, Mr. Jerry Smith
1. USAFA Ambulance Services Draft Performance Work Statement
Deadline: Monday, July 23, 2018
Date Published: Friday, July 13, 2018
Date Updated: Friday, July 13, 2018
Jerry B. Smith
8110 Industrial Drive, Suite 200, USAF Academy, Colorado 80840-2315