The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), APHIS, Marketing and Regulatory Programs (MRP), Human Resources Division (HRD), located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has an upcoming requirement for personnel security support and expects to issue a solicitation for a contract for temporary services with a base period of 6 months (120 work days) and one Option Period of 6 months (120 days) for 2 HR Security Specialists with significant experience and in depth knowledge of Personnel Security that can provide clerical support for a range of assignments related to the HR Personnel Security functions. Base period is expected to begin sometime in July 2018. The complete solicitation with all details is expected to be posted on or about Friday, June 15, 2018, as a small business set-aside under NAICS 561320. The complete solicitation with all details is expected to be posted to this site on or about Friday, June 15, 2018.
Solicitation has been issued- see posted attachment.
The following questions were received in response to this solicitation. The government's responses follow the questions.
1) QUESTION: What is the dollar amount of the current contract?
RESPONSE: There is no current contract. This is a new requirement.
2) QUESTION: We had questions in regards to the subjected solicitation.
1. Who is the incumbent?
2. What is current Bill rate?
3. What is annual spending on this service?
4. When does current contract expire?
5. What is DOL wage requirement description for required positions?
RESPONSE: There is no incumbent contract. Wage rates and information can be found in the solicitation, see clause 52.222-41 for instructions.
1. Can the Government provide the applicable wage determination occupational code for the HR Security Specialists?
RESPONSE: Wage rates and information can be found in the solicitation, see clause 52.222-41 for further information.
Deadline: Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Date Published: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Date Updated: Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Marquette Plaza, 250 Marquette Ave, Suite 410, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401-2329