1. Action Code: Presolicitation
2. Date: 09 July 2018
3. Fiscal Year: 2018
4. Contracting Office Zip Code: 23511
5. Classification Code: V- Transportation, Travel, & Relocation services
6. Contracting Office Address: 471 East C Street, Naval Station Norfolk,
Norfolk, VA 23511
7. Subject: Tanker Voyage Charter in the Far East
8. Proposed Solicitation Number: N32205-18-R-3219
9. Closing Response Date: 17 July 2018
10. Contract Point of Contact or Contracting Officer: Michelle James, firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contract Award and Solicitation Number: TBD
12. Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
13. Contract Line Item Number: N/A
14. Contract Award Date: TBA
15. Contractor: TBD
16. Description: This requirement is for one, clean, approved, U.S. or foreign flag, double hull tanker, with inert gas system and segregated ballast tanks that is capable of carrying a minimum of 200,000 bbls of clean petroleum product (intentions F76) within vessel's natural segregation in designated cargo tanks with double valve isolation.
17. Place of Contract Performance: The load port/place is Onsan, South Korea, and the discharge port/place is Guam, USA. The laydays commence 26 July and cancel on 28 July 2018, and the period of performance will be one voyage.
18. The decision to release this solicitation as "Unrestricted" is based on knowledge of the market and recent spot charter awards. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. MSC's Small Business Deputy Director approved the DD form 2579 on 03 July 2018.
RFP N32205-18-R-3219 is attached.
THE SOLICITATION IS HEREBY AMENDED; AMENDMENT 0002
THE SOLICITATION IS HEREBY AMENDED; AMENDMENT 0001
Deadline: Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Date Published: Friday, July 13, 2018
Date Updated: Friday, July 13, 2018
Michelle D. James
Building SP-64, 471 East C Street, Naval Station Norfolk, Norfolk, Virginia 23511