This is a SOURCES SOUGHT notice. This request is the initiation of market research under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10. This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts, or quotations. This announcement does not constitute an Invitation for Bids (IFB), Request for Quote (RFQ), or a Request for Proposal (RFP), and it should not be construed as a commitment of any kind by the Government to issue a formal solicitation or ultimately award a contract. Responses to this notice cannot be accepted as offers.
The Government anticipates the applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to these services to be 541611 - Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. Contractors must be properly registered in the Government System for Award Management at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Office of Procurement is issuing this notice to identify qualified and responsible businesses within
that can assist the IRS with its requirement for acquisition management support services. Independently, and not as an agent of the Government, the contractor, as managed by its Program Manager, will be expected to provide the personnel and services necessary to perform acquisition support services in support of the IRS.
It is anticipated that the contractor will work on a wide variety of pre-award, award, and post-award contract actions. All work performed will be accomplished in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and other agency supplemental regulations and policies as appropriate. Work shall be performed in the following locations:
* New Carrollton, MD
* New York, NY
* Atlanta, GA
* Dallas, TX and
* Oakland, CA
The following areas describe the broad range of functions and tasks that the Government envisions the contractor supporting:
1) Pre-award Support: Provide support to the IRS staff in drafting of pre-award documentation (i.e. requirements development, acquisition plans, solicitations, justifications, work statements, assistance with the preparation and issuance of multiple contract vehicles, etc.) for Contracting Officer review and approval.
2) Contract Administration: Provide research, guidance, and input, including preparation of modifications and applicable documentation for Contracting Officer review and approval, and assist in contract closeout efforts.
3) Contract File Reviews: Provide support in performing strategic reviews of solicitations and contract award files. Provide support in assuring compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of the Treasury Acquisition Regulation (DTAR) and other agency supplemental regulations and policies.
It is anticipated that support for this requirement will be met by skilled, experienced, professional personnel possessing the equivalent of a FAC-C/DAWIA Level II and III certification.
The response to this notice is limited to ten (10) single sided pages (including all attachments, charts, etc.). The response should include the following information clearly marked:
* Vendor's name, address, points of contact information, website, DUNS, and cage code.
* Vendor's current business designation and size status.
* Vendor's tailored capability statements addressing the general areas of this requirement, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability and ability to meet the location requirements. If subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
* Vendor's narrative on experience in ensuring staffing needs are met and maintained at multiple locations.
* Vendor's narrative on experience providing high-level, FAC-C Level II and III (or equivalent) acquisition support services to Federal agencies.
* Vendor's narrative on experience in keeping its staff up-to-date on changes within the Federal Acquisition Regulations.
* Vendor's Past Performance - Provide a list of previous contracts where similar services were provided. Provide customer/Government Agency contact information where these services were provided including: contact name and organization, telephone number, and email address.
All responses to this Sources Sought must be submitted electronically (via e-mail) to Ms. Trunita Plummer, Contracts Specialist, at Trunita.firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions. Interested vendors should monitor a government point of entry site for further information. Your firm's response to this sources sought is appreciated.
Responses to the information provided above are due no later than June 25, 2018 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. Responses received after this date and time may not be considered.
This sources sought is for information and planning purposes only and shall NOT be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Government. This notice does not obligate the Government to award a contract or otherwise pay for the information provided in the response. The Government reserves the right to use information provided by respondents for any purpose deemed necessary and legally appropriate. Any concern responding to this notice should ensure that its' response is complete and sufficiently detailed to allow the Government to determine the concern's qualifications to perform the work. No proprietary, classified, confidential, or sensitive information should be included in your response. The Government reserves the right to use any non-proprietary technical information in any resultant solicitation(s)
Respondents are advised that the Government is under no obligation to acknowledge receipt of the information received or provide feedback to respondents with respect to any information submitted. After a review of the responses received, a pre-solicitation synopsis and solicitation MAY be published. However, responses to this notice WILL NOT be considered adequate responses to a solicitation.
The Government WILL NOT accept requests for meetings or briefings, and may not answer any questions posed. No phone solicitations or email with regards to the status of a POTENTIAL Request for Proposal (RFP) will be accepted prior to its release. Information and materials submitted in response to this notice WILL NOT be returned.
The Government DOES NOT intend to award a contract on the basis of responses received nor otherwise pay for the preparation of any information submitted.
As a result of this notice, the IRS MAY issue a Request for Proposal (RFP). There is no solicitation available at this time. However, should such a requirement materialize, no basis for claims against the Government shall arise as a result of a response to this RFI or the Government's use of such information as either part of our evaluation process or in developing specifications for any subsequent requirement.
This request is closed.
Deadline: Saturday, July 14, 2018
Date Published: Friday, July 13, 2018
Date Updated: Saturday, July 14, 2018
IRS, 1111 Constitution Ave, NW,, C7-NCFB, Washington, District of Columbia 20024