1. Action Code: Presolicitation
2. Date: 12 Jun 2018
3. Year: 2019 Fiscal Year: FY19
4. Contracting Office Zip Code: 23511
5. Classification Code: 20
6. Contracting Office Address: 471 East C Street, Bldg. SP-64, Norfolk, VA.
7. Subject: USNS HERSHEL WILLIAMS (T-ESB 4) PSA Availability
8. Proposed Solicitation Number: N32205-18-R-4150
9. Closing Response Date: N/A
10. Contact Point or Contracting Officer: Mr. Tommy Hale or Mrs. Stephanie Jewell
11. Contract Award and Solicitation Number: TBD/N32205-18-R-4150
12. Contract Award Dollar Amount: TBD
13. Contract Line Item Number(s): N/A
14. Contract Award Date: On or about 10 October 2018
15. Contractor: TBD
16. Description: USNS HERSHEL WILLIAMS (T-ESB 4) to accomplish a PSA ship repair availability beginning 7 January 2018, with a performance period of 120 days. The purpose of this notice is to inform all potential offerors that Military Sealift Command (MSC) will be releasing a RFP on or about 02 July 2018.
a. Duration of the contract period: 7 January 2019 - 7 May 2017
b. Applicable NAICS: 336611
c. Solicitation will be made available to interested parties through Federal Business Opportunities website.
d. Technical data for the solicitation may be obtained by contractor submitting Attachment J-14 Technical Data Nondisclosure to the Contract Specialist after solicitation is posted. Technical data will be posted to the following website https://safe.amrdec.army.mil/safe/guide.aspx. Potential contractors will receive an e-mail and password to download technical data once contract specialist has received contractor's Technical Data Nondisclosure.
e. Procedures: Competitive acquisition in accordance with FAR 15.002(b).
f. Set-aside Status: Not Set-aside - Unrestricted Full and Open
17. The decision to not set aside this procurement as 100% small business set-aside was made resulting from Market Research. Market Research for this supply has shown that there isn't an expectation to receive quotes from two or more small businesses. MSC Small Business Office is in concurrence with decision to solicit this requirement Unrestricted Full and Open.
Military Sealift Command intends to award one contract for the USNS HERSHEL WILLIAMS (T-ESB 4) Post Shakedown Availability (PSA). See attached Solicitation N32205-18-R-4150, J Attachments, Justification and Approval and CDRLs. Interested vendors must complete J-14 Technical Data Non-Disclosure and return to Tommy Hale at email@example.com in order to receive the work items and references. The response date is 7 August 2018 at 2:00 pm Eastern
This constitutes Amendment 0001 for the USNS HERSHEL WILLIAMS PSA to incorporate the following changes:
(1) Correct CLIN 0001 Line Items to match work item 011 and 023.
(2) Remove FAR Clause 52.219-6.
(3) Change final proposal submission date in Section C-1 from 1 August 2018 to 7 August 2018.
(4) Provide revised wotk items 004, 006, 007, 015, 018, 021, 023, 024, 025 and 355and reference Mooring Arrangement Drawing 8468123 D.
(5) Remove CAT B CLIN 0006 wotk item from the PSA package
(6) Correct number of CLINs in Section B, H-3(f), H-4(f), L-9 and M-4
(7) Provide revised J-3 Attachment.
Final proposals of Sealed offers in original and four (4) copies for furnishing the supplies or services in the Schedule will be received on 7 August 2018 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time.
Contractors are required to sign Amendment 0001 and submit one (1) copy with the final proposal.
Deadline: Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Date Published: Friday, July 13, 2018
Date Updated: Friday, July 13, 2018
Tommy A. Hale
Building SP-64, 471 East C Street, Naval Station Norfolk, Norfolk, Virginia 23511