1. Estimated issue date and estimated closing/response date: Issue: 2 July 2018 Closes: 2 August 2018
2. RFP#: SPRTA1-18-R-0467; PR: FD203018-02383. 3. Service/Spare/Repair/OH: Spares.
4. AMC: 1/R.
5. Nomenclature/Noun: Indicator, Temperature.
6. NSN(s): GENERIC NSN: 6620-01-180-5183; ALT NSN: 6620-01-276-9825; ALT NSN: 6620-01-256-4307.
7. PN(s): EHU-49/A; 208-013-005; 8DJ179DBE1.
8. History: Last procured: 20 April 2015, Parker Hannifin Corporation (Cage: 59211).
9. Description/Function (NSN: 6620-01-180-5183): DIM: L= 6.5000 in; W= 2.000 in; H= 2.000 in; WT= 2.0000 (LB). Material: Brass and glass case assembly; Circuit card assemblies that are ESD sensitive and miscellaneous mechanical components. Function: Measures the fan inlet temperature.
10. Total Line Item Quantity: L/I 0001: 10 EA; L/I 0002: 2 EA; L/I 0003: 1 EA.
11. Application (Aircraft): F-16.
12. Destination: L/I 0001: SHIP TO: DMO001; MARK FOR: DMOC00; L/I 0002: SHIP TO: DID002; MARK FOR: DIDE00; L/I 0003: DMU002; MARK FOR: DMUB00.
13. Required Delivery: L/I 0001: 10 EA on or before 25 JUL 2019, early delivery is acceptable; L/I 0002: 2 EA on or before 25 JUL 2019, early delivery is acceptable; L/I 0003: 1 EA on or before 25 JUL 2019, early delivery is acceptable.
14. Qualification Requirements: Do not exist.
15. Export Control Requirements: No.
16. UID: UID requirements will apply.
17. Qualified Sources: Parker Hannifin Corporation. (Cage: 59211) and Ametek, Inc. (Cage: 97424).
18. Set-aside: N/A.
19. Mandatory Language:
In accordance with FAR 5.207(c)(16)(ii), all responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. It is suggested that small business firms or others interested in subcontracting opportunities in connection with the described procurement make contract with the firms(s) listed.
Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services.
Government's obligation under this contract is contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability, to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.fbo.gov.
Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(c) (1), Justification: supplies (or Services) required are available from only one or a limited number of responsible source(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. The proposed contract action is for supplies and services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one, or a limited number of sources under the authority of FAR 6.302.
This notice of intent is not a request for competition. However, all proposals received within 45 days (30 days if award is issued under an existing basic ordering agreement) after date of publication of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Note: While price will be a significant factor in the evaluation of offers, the final contract award decision may be based upon a combination of price and past performance factors as detailed in the solicitation.
Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS. Request for written proposal will be issued. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. The anticipated award date will be 60 days after the issuance of this notice.
20. Buyer's Contact Information: Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to the buyer, John Nolan, 405-855-3542, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Thursday, August 2, 2018
Date Published: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Date Updated: Thursday, June 14, 2018